Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May makes seven...

This month marks 7 years that Joel and I have been together.  Although the exact date is up for discussion, it was one fateful night when I was too scared to stay in my parents house by myself that brought us together. And the rest, as they say, is history.  Or in our case, it is history in the making.  I thought I would share a little of that history with you, with a few pics of the journeys around the world and through life that Joel and I have taken together over the past seven years.
Hope you enjoy!




"Life is a journey and it is love that makes the journey worthwhile"

3 comments:

  1. This brings back lots of memories. It's been fun for a "Mom" to watch you enjoy each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Carol said! Seven years- wow! You all are so adorable! Love you both! PS: Aren't you glad I told you to call Joel the night you got scared so he could come over to "protect" you? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw.... That makes me miss you two!

    One request - More Videos!!! :)

    Love you Jinny!

    ReplyDelete