Thursday, July 24, 2014

My First Mother's Day

For mother's day this year we set out on another Cayman adventure (seeing a trend here?) and had a nice lunch out.  I got to sleep in, spend the day with my family and even have a few island drinks!  What more could a girl ask for?  The downside to our day was that Olive was very crabby and of course we chose to drive almost as far as you possibly can on this island.  She was not happy with us.  But we get over it eventually!

Why so crabby?

Ready to head out for the day!

For our adventure we went to Davinoff's Concrete Sculpture Garden.  It is just someone's front yard where they display their sculptures but we actually loved it!  The sculptures were great and whimsical and such a fun find on this island.  Sometimes activities off the beaten path are the best.  I think my favorite was the crab but they were all so cute!

Olive liked the chicks!


Cool crab.

Even a fish hooked to a fishing rod.

Creepy!


Even a blue iguana!

So despite the crabbiness we ended up having a nice day, this is somewhere I would even take guests!



No comments:

Post a Comment