Friday, June 29, 2012

Baking and wine...

Most of you know that I am back in the States for a few weeks (seven to be exact!)  and so far I have been enjoying every minute!  I have already been here for 2 1/2 weeks and my hubby finally flew in yesterday!  Time is already flying here.. I have been so busy catching up with friends and hanging out that I haven't even taken my camera out once!  I promise to be better for the next couple of weeks so I can share some of my fun activities with you all, but until then I thought I would share a few pics from a day a couple weeks ago in Shanghai...

One afternoon, the girls and I decided that we should have a baking/ cooking day and then have the boys join us after work for dinner.  We made pulled pork and coleslaw, cakes and pie!  (well Kate made the pie and Kelly and I observed).  After a bottle of wine and lots of cozy time in my small kitchen we created a feast that the boys totally enjoyed!

Lily was a great helper!

Wine makes cooking so much more fun...

Lily!

We had to move to the dining room table so Kate had more room to make the pie.

Cake making in progress!

Here she goes, rolling the dough!

Finished product... it was so delish!

And we had to get the mustaches back out. ; )

: )

1 comment:

  1. We have to do that again soon when you get back! I promise not to get flour all over your apartment next time...

    ReplyDelete