Monday, August 11, 2014

Our trip home - June 2014

As usual our visit home was wonderful, catching up with friends and family and getting to show off our super cute little girl.  I will share our trip to Santa Fe and my friend Nicole's wedding in another post so for now I will just show you a million pics of everything else that we did.

Olive settled right in to my parents house and loved harassing the dogs.


We spent a lot of time in the mountains.  When we first got home It was freezing and rainy and Olive was not too excited about the weather.  She really enjoyed the mountains though and loved hiking everyday.  

Driving in the rain to the mountains.

Country girl!

Red neck baby.

So much rain.

Skeptical of the cold.

Harassing the dogs.

Playing with new toys at Grandma and Grandpa's
We got to catch up with so many friends when we were home and had a great time seeing them.  We saw our good friends the Wegman's and their cute little boy Noah.

Seeing Noah.

Just let me taste you finger for a second.
We also got to catch up with Olive's God Father with dinner up in the mountains.  It was great to see him as always!





We spent some time at the pool, Olive loved the fountains of course.




We even went to the pool with my good friend Taylor and her little boy Cohen.  Olive really wanted to play with him but she couldn't quite keep up!




That about sums up our days at home, I will share with you the rest in my next post!








No comments:

Post a Comment