Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Things I love about Shanghai this week...

This week spring has sprung in Shanghai.  We have had beautiful blue skies, amazing temps and best of all my hubby has 3 days off of work!  This week I wanted to share a few of my favorite things that I did.

Outside our apartment.

We spent some time with Josh and Kelly enjoying the outdoors.  The boys played badminton and we enjoyed some beers and snacks.  It was so nice to be able to spend some time in the warm sun!

Wish I could bring some of these back to CO with me!

This was a great new find, sparkling chardonnay in a can!  Perfect for summer and the park! (plus it is less than a dollar!)

My favorite bouquet that I bought!

Another favorite thing to do here is go to the flower market, this week I filled the house with several bouquets.  My home smells like spring!

At the Apartment.

Lastly, I love hanging out with friends.  There are endless things to do.  This week Kelly and I enjoyed a day of spoiling ourselves... wandering around some shops, manicures and then champagne.  So much fun!!
Hope everyone is enjoying nice weather where ever you are as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment