Saturday, June 4, 2011

June Travels

I am leaving soon (like in three hours!) for my big trip and I am hopeful that I will be able to (or have time to in between seeing amazing things) blog along the way.  I made you all a map so you can see where I will be and won't miss me too much if I don't have a lot of blogging time.  
I am seeing:
London, England
Bath, England
Dubai
Abu Dhabi
and then back to Shanghai
My mom will be with me in London, Joel and my dad will join us for the middle east.  Then my parents will spend a few days with us here in Shanghai before they fly home.



Follow my twitter to get updates on everything I am doing!
Follow onapassport on Twitter

Adventure here I come!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your trip and I am very jealous that I will not be on it! You guys are going to have so much fun so take lots of pictures and make more blog posts! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete