Saturday, March 22, 2014

8 Months Old!

I almost titled this "7 months old", time really flies when you are having fun!  Olive continues to change everyday.  Not only is she mobile but she is fast!  She has also been practicing standing without holding on to anything and can now "cruise" (walk very slowly while holding on to something).  I can't believe how big my baby is getting!  She is learning her signs still, she now signs milk and has done eat a few times.  She also understands more (her favorite when involving food!).  Her is her picture update...









1 comment:

  1. 'anything with curry" My grandma Ball is probably smiling big. On my first visit to New York, she encouraged me to try some of her moo shu pork. What a wonderful gift your travels have given to Olive. The wide world of foods.

    ReplyDelete