Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Muslim Market Shanghai

We had really high hopes for the muslim market when I set out with some friends to see what they had to offer.  The listing we had found online for it boasted of fresh imported produce and made it sounds like a must see in the city.  Well, it was interesting.  It was just a few booths set up on a really busy street and a few chairs set out for those who wanted to stay and eat.  Some of the fare actually did look good, breads and noodle dishes but we didn't sample...just observed.  I snapped a few pics with my phone so that you all could see what I am talking about.
Busy street, we were hoping for a few more booths!

Dinner anyone?

The breads looked good!
Not sure it would be at the top of my list to go back but I guess everything is an adventure when you live in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment